Defending Hope
Thursday, January 15, 2009
An Honest Assessment
Penn for Penn and Teller gives amazing insight about the work of evangelicals. Please ignore the picture of Penn flipping off the camera in a picture when the video is over.
Thanks of Rev. Jamie Steele, whose blog I pulled this from.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sermons
::::::::: Choose Which Sermon You Would Like to Listen To:::::::::
Spring Sermon
Summer Sermon Series ~ Jonah
Arise and Go ~ Jonah 1:1-3 ~ 5/17/09
Mother's Day ~ II Kings 4:18-37 ~ 5/10/09
Spring Sermon Series ~ Philippi
Don't Beat a Roman Citizen ~ Acts 16:35-40 ~ 4/26/2009
They Heard the Word of the Lord ~ Acts 16:31-34 ~ 4/5/2009
And the Doors Flew Open ~ Acts 16:25-30 ~ 3/29/2009
Bound to Chains or Bound for Chains ~ Acts 16:22-24 ~ 3/15/2009
What's Worth More than Salvation ~ Acts 16:19-21 ~ 3/8/2009
Annoyed into an Exorcism ~ Acts 16:16-18 ~ 3/1/2009
There Was a Place of Prayer ~ Acts 16:11-15 ~ 2/22/2009
A Nation Apart from God
Summer Sermon Series
The Culmination of a Sermon on a Hill Series
Accountability
Blasphmy
Confidence
Doors
Enviromentalism
Foundations
The Voice of Jesus - 5.25.08
The Voice of the Devil - 5.18.08
No Haircut for Mother's Day - 5.11.08
I Corinthians Sermon Series - Sermon Three
I Corinthians Sermon Series - Sermon Four
The Responsiblities of a Deacon
Sleeping on a Mat at the Master's Gate
When Were You Adopted
and the Lord was adding to their number daily
When the Sinners Come Home
When is 3 > 10?
What the Hold Up?
When the Crystal Ball Actually Works
I Expect a Standing Ovation When I Finish
Is Our White Blood Cell Count Low?
I'm for 40
God's Piece of the Pie
Broken Down, But Not Forever
No comments:
Post a Comment