Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Pure Sex God's Way

I encourage you to read the article or watch the video linked below:




Then ask yourself, if you were driving by this billboard, how would you feel? Would you be proud that this church is willing to take on this tough issue, or would you be like the one gentleman who is interviewed and this the billboards should come down? Folks in our world go to Hell everyday because we take down the billboards of truth that the Bible command us to display to this lost world. I believe this church is doing something extraordinary. I happen to be very good friends with the youth pastor and he informed me they stared with 15 less than a year ago, now they need more space because God is blessing them. Isn't there a lesson to be learned? I'd much rather cause a stir and see God work than be stuck in the mud of mediocrity while folks are going to Hell.

No comments:

Sermons